With the summer season kicking in, it’s scorching hot right now in the Philippines. That’s why this particular pair is pretty timely. The adidas UltraBOOST Clima is all about comfort thanks to the full length BOOST midsole and breathability brought about by the multiple perforations all over the shoe.
I did two vlogs already about this pair (sneaker shopping and then the review) which you can watch below. A quick summary can be found afterwards.
Sneaker Shopping: adidas UltraBOOST Clima Triple White
adidas UltraBOOST Clima Triple White Review
- Easy to style thanks to the all-white look.
- The off-white elements give it more pop and character especially in good lighting conditions.
- Mushy comfortable thanks to the UltraBOOST midsole.
- Extremely breathable and perfect for summer due to the multiple big perforations all over the sneaker.
- Versatile: great for performance running, everyday casual walking, and athleisure.
- Expensive at Php10,000.
- Gets dirty quickly because it’s all-white. Magnet for dirt and stains.
- Perforations can work against you when the weather is cold or when rainy season rolls in.
Got my pair for Php10,000 at Sole Academy.